- THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL
- “And Now It’s On To Chicago and Let’s Win There.” Robert F. Kennedy, June 5, 1968
- Kate at the Tar Sands Pipeline protest–The White House, November 6, 2011
- Her Business Card Simply Said: Dorli Rainey-Activist. I Knew Right Away She Was The Real Deal.
- Never Been More Proud To Be in a Courtroom
Author Archives: Kathleen D. Kirwin, Esq.
IN AND FOR THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR THE FIFTEENTH JUDICAL CIRCUIT PALM BEACH COUNTY, STATE OF FLORIDA DR. JILL STEIN, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE GREEN PARTY Plaintiff, v. … Continue reading
As I traveled this day to Chicago to bear witness to and against an organization wholly culpable for the murder of countless and uncounted persons in the name of war, undaunted power and greed, I recalled words which Bobby Kennedy … Continue reading
By Kathleen Kirwin, Esq. November 20, 2011 In the late afternoon of October 6th, 2011, I flew into Washington DC and headed straight for Freedom Plaza at the corner of 14th and Pennsylvania. Months before that date, and as … Continue reading
“AS THE FATHER OF A YOUNG SON, I WENT TO THE WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 19TH TO BE A VOICE FOR SHAHIDULLAH.” From the closing argument of Defendant Art Laffin in DC Superior Court. Yesterday marked a watershed day … Continue reading
We Know They disappeared caskets of dead soldiers coming home; cameras out of view. We knew. They did not count all they killed; the killed do not count at all. We knew. They said the mission was accomplished. They said … Continue reading