- THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL
- “And Now It’s On To Chicago and Let’s Win There.” Robert F. Kennedy, June 5, 1968
- Kate at the Tar Sands Pipeline protest–The White House, November 6, 2011
- Her Business Card Simply Said: Dorli Rainey-Activist. I Knew Right Away She Was The Real Deal.
- Never Been More Proud To Be in a Courtroom
Monthly Archives: May 2012
As I traveled this day to Chicago to bear witness to and against an organization wholly culpable for the murder of countless and uncounted persons in the name of war, undaunted power and greed, I recalled words which Bobby Kennedy … Continue reading