- THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL
- “And Now It’s On To Chicago and Let’s Win There.” Robert F. Kennedy, June 5, 1968
- Kate at the Tar Sands Pipeline protest–The White House, November 6, 2011
- Her Business Card Simply Said: Dorli Rainey-Activist. I Knew Right Away She Was The Real Deal.
- Never Been More Proud To Be in a Courtroom
Monthly Archives: October 2011
“AS THE FATHER OF A YOUNG SON, I WENT TO THE WHITE HOUSE ON MARCH 19TH TO BE A VOICE FOR SHAHIDULLAH.” From the closing argument of Defendant Art Laffin in DC Superior Court. Yesterday marked a watershed day … Continue reading